United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Administers and maintains company benefits programs (including 5500, SARs, SPDs, etc.) for US and Canada.
- Functions as a liaison between vendors and employees and advises employees on eligibility, coverage, and other benefits matters.
- Compiles and maintains benefits records and documents.
- Draft benefit related communications for annual Open Enrollment and other corporate programs as well as 401K Retirement Savings education seminars.
- Participate in Open Enrollment, Onboarding and Off-boarding of employees in regards to the benefit plans.
- Reconcile monthly plan providers invoices.
- Handles GfK’s 401k Retirement Savings plan employee account activities (including Non-Discrimination Testing (NDT), True Up calculations, 5500 filing, etc.) and responds to employees eligibility, plan provisions and enrollment questions.
- Manages the 401k and other benefits-related audits.
- Oversees the Leave of Absence Programs.
- Maintain and update in Workday benefits plans, integration of new benefits, and reporting files to vendors.
- Supports projects to implement digital solutions as well as to centralize, streamline and expand HR Services scope throughout the Region
- Thorough knowledge of US legislations regulating employee benefit group and self-insured group insurance and defined compensation programs (ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, IRC and HIPAA)
- Thorough understanding of Human Resources policies and best business practices related to benefits administration.
- Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive HR related information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and Workday.
- Strong time management skills and personal efficiency.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Problem-solving and auditing skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess a sound sense of ownership and accountability.
Typical Education and Work Experience required
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced HR certification preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevant HR and benefits administration experience or equivalent
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!