For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
This role is critical in driving top line for GfK through ensuring continuous growth of new clients, increased conversion and coordination of focused sales and marketing campaigns. Working with the growing global Inside Sales team covering multiple countries across regions, in close collaboration with Global/Regional Marketing, Global POS and Global Pricing, Regional Presidents, Commercial Directors and other senior stakeholders in the exciting agile environment to develop new sales channel for GfK.
Main areas of responsibility include the following:
Inside Sales go-to-market and new business development
- In collaboration with Marketing, regional and local stakeholders design and implement holistic marketing and sales approach to create and nurture demand
- Ensure inclusion of relevant Inside Sales accounts into global/regional marketing campaigns
- Monitor performance and implement improvement plans to speed up sales cycle, increase conversion and win rates for specific products or type of accounts
- Drive growth of double opt-in contacts to increase efficiency of automated marketing campaigns
- Design and oversee focused sales campaigns to increase new business pipeline
- Steer new business-related cadence, top opportunities review, KPIs, etc.
Inside Sales Customer Segmentation
- Ensure sufficient number of workable accounts in covered sales territories (including liaison with relevant GfK offices, validation of accounts and coordination of the accounts transfer to Inside Sales team)
- Monitor sales teams' progress through the account list, coordinate ownership questions and escalations
- Maintain structure and quality of the account list in relevant tools, including Salesforce
- Together with sales team leads define and coordinate account list sprints (short periods of sales managers focus on specific type of accounts)
- Develop Inside Sales customer segmentation to help sales managers with prioritization
- Creation and maintenance of Salesforce dashboards for Inside Sales
- In collaboration with Salesforce team maintain and modify Salesforce partner community according to business needs
- Ensure high quality of Salesforce data from Inside Sales team by regular screening and maintenance of the Blue Book (where all Salesforce related processes are documented)
- Design additional reporting required to support Inside Sales operations (can be Excel, Salesforce, Hubspot)
Skills & Experience required
- Bachelors/Masters degree
- Min. 3 years of relevant work experience in Marketing or Sales
- Excellent understanding of a sales process and all stages of a sales funnel
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce (incl. Salesforce reporting) is a plus
- Knowledge of Hubspot is a plus
- Excel skills are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in developing and/or running marketing or sales campaigns is a plus
- Sales management of direct or dotted line team is a plus
- Ability to work in the virtual team without losing motivation
- Strong focus on fast execution and “get things done” attitude, high sense of urgency
- Proactive approach and willingness to test and try new models
- Ability to build productive working relationships with multiple stakeholders from different cultures
- Willingness to learn and work in a dynamic international environment
- Fluent English skills required
This vacancy can be based in any of our main country offices in the Northern Central and Eastern Europe region e.g London, Copenhagen, Vienna, Nuremberg/Munich, Warsaw, Bucharest, Kiev, Moscow etc
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!