United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Drive value for U.S. based Global clients through POS insights and recommendations, leveraging your knowledge of global markets
- Leverage GfK and other BI tools to craft impactful global client deliverables & presentations
- Deliver global presentations/insights quantifying value and ROI of GfK’s services
- Use your client engagement experience to service and support clients with GfK tools, methodologies and core measurements
How you will make an impact:
- Own relationships for a portfolio of clients with accountability for $2-4M in revenue, be engaged in contract discussions
- Develop Global account plans and strategy to optimize client engagement
- Use your knowledge of data analytics to position and sell GfK’s solutions
- Appropriate use of Salesforce.com for sales forecasts and CRM activity
- Analyze and interpret global data into meaningful insights, supported by outstanding presentation capabilities.
Ideally, you will bring the following:
- 5 –10 years of demonstrated successful experience in a Global Account Management/ Insights role in the market research industry with a strong preference for Point-of-Sale experience and value-based selling techniques.
- Global industry expertise in Optics/Vision Care, Healthcare, Consumer goods
- Demonstrated knowledge of large global economies from either having lived/worked abroad or from repeated travel abroad is essential. This experience should include:
- Understanding of global political and economic trends including currencies. Experience using data/ BI tools or platforms
- Familiarity with both quantitative and qualitative research a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel
What we offer:
- 401K Match
- Medical/ Vision/ Dental Insurance
- Work life balance- Hybrid or Remote schedule
- Tuition Assistance – up to $5,250.00 yearly
- 11 paid corporate Holidays
- Life / Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Supplier Discounts/ Plum Benefits partnership
At GFK we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!