United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Global Account Director will focus on maximizing sales by identifying prospective users/buyers of consumer and brand research, initiating contact, building relationships and closing sales. Have a good understanding of client needs, the role of market research and all aspects of marketing process and function to develop proposals that address the goals of the buyer and the corporation.
The Global Account Director will work collaboratively with GfK colleagues to expand GfK opportunities within existing and potential accounts, represents GfK at industry events, and identify new opportunities that satisfy clients and increase GfK share of market.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with GAD team to map out existing accounts and areas for cross-selling
- Develop an understanding of client research needs, requirements, and expectations
- Furnish information on capabilities and experience to prospective clients
- Follow through sales process to gain agreement, close and book business
How you will make an impact:
- Prepare proposals to be submitted to existing and/or potential clients
- Build and maintain a pipeline to meet sales targets for new business, renewals, and account development
- Identify prospective users/buyers, initiate sales call-in person or by phone / video conference
Ideally, you will bring the following:
- Passion for client services, innovative thinking and can-do attitude
- Strong business acumen backed up with solid industry or consulting experience
- Ability to translate complex information into intuitive client facing solutions
- Competent at presentation development, including creation of PowerPoint documents
- BA/BS degree, Master’s Degree a plus
What we offer:
- 401K Match
- Medical/ Vision/ Dental Insurance
- Work life balance- Hybrid or Remote schedule
- Tuition Assistance – up to $5,250.00 yearly
- 11 paid corporate Holidays
- Life / Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Supplier Discounts/ Plum Benefits partnership
At GFK we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!