For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
With clients at the centre of all we do, the Client Insight Consultant is the link between GfK and our customers. As part of the Client Solutions team, the role brings together industry and product knowledge to provide solutions. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and use these to truly understand clients’ businesses and challenges. They will be able to drive engagement through actionable insight and innovative solutions.
- Manage a list of existing GfK clients active in the IT Industry.
- Provide industry ‘expert-led’ presentations with actionable insights to your clients on a frequent basis across product categories relevant to your client list.
- Build strong relationships with your clients involving regular contact, deep understanding of their business and an extensive contact list across functions within your client’s business.
- Work alongside the sales team to ensure your clients are getting the best value out of GfK products and services. Offering solutions to problems our clients face.
- Maintain high levels of compliance in relation to client contracts and GfK standards and policies.
- Collaborate directly with the sales team to identify, develop and close opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Maintain correct client details and interactions via internal client database CRM system.
- Represent GfK, upholding GfK’s core values and demonstrating full knowledge of our client solutions.
- Support with all your efforts GfK’s own company strategy and goals.
- Demonstratable ability to present at high level to senior stakeholders.
- Familiarity with databases in conjunction with extracting, reviewing and interpreting data to form recommendations and insights which can be provided to clients.
- Display high competence in communicating internally and externally.
- Able to work and provide knowledge across multiple categories, countries and levels of seniority.
- Knowledge of syndicated market research.
- Highly organised, focussed and with an eye for detail.
At GfK our history and core values mean mutual trust and respect are fundamental to our continued success. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!