For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
GfK Client Solutions & Marketing Intelligence is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Client Insight Consultant to join its team of Telecoms specialists.
Working alongside experts and specialists, the Client Insight Consultant helps to deliver successful and highly valued industry knowledge and technology insights to a diverse list of clients – both UK and global – covering the entire Telecoms value chain, including Network Operators, Retailers, Manufacturers, Distributors and Regulators.
This is a key role with significant client interaction. The Client Insight Consultant will be required to take on ownership and management of key Telecoms clients, and will be responsible for all day-to-day enquiries, support, reporting deliveries and client interaction, including story-led presentations, meetings and workshops. In addition, they will also be required to work cross-functionally, with GfK Commercial, Inside Sales, Operations and Consumer Research teams, to ensure all client opportunities are aligned. The Client Insight Consultant will work directly with the Client Director (Market Intelligence) and will be encouraged to bring new ideas to the table, especially with regards to developing new insight and client engagement plans.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and organised analyst or junior consultant to take the next step and become a key part of an established consulting team whilst continuing to develop their own client management skills. The successful postholder will benefit from working in a close team environment as well as the opportunity to build strong relationships with clients and wider teams. This role offers good progression opportunities for the right candidate.
- Manage a defined list of clients
- Ensure deliver of contractual products and services for clients
- Support and deliver Company strategy
- Ensure the CRM system is constantly updated and maintained
- Provide business and market insights to clients through the analysis of client’s retail business data
- Respond to client queries and explain data trends based on business analysis and knowledge
- Ensure client service is delivered to the agreed standard, meeting the service level requirements for contact and presentations
- Develop market and product knowledge for product categories you cover
- Create and deliver market presentations to provide insight and recommendations to help clients improve their business positions
- Work cross functionally within GfK to ensure client needs are met and questions answered; this is both locally and internationally
- Work with the client delivery team to ensure data quality and deliverables are timely, fit for purpose and meeting client needs
- Passion, energy and drive
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Ability to analyse business retail data, understand client business models and requirements, to identify critical client information and trends
- Develop market knowledge and understanding
- Knowledge and understanding of research methodologies and data analysis
- Computer literate, able to learn and use bespoke systems
- Client focussed every day
- Able to build and deliver tailored presentations for manufacturers and retailers, using a storyline approach using client business retail data.
- Eye for detail and high-quality standards
- Able to build meaningful client relationships, and work standalone (job grade dependant)
- Strong communication skills
Minimum 3 years client engagement experience within a data insight provider, market research or similar business.
At GfK our history and core values mean mutual trust and respect are fundamental to our continued success. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!