For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Global Brand team with the revision of marketing material of all art by ensuring consistent and on-brand corporate design application throughout all channels and touchpoints
- Assist in updates of project plans, timings and status presentations
- Cooperation with different departments as well as with creative agencies and service providers, e.g. when redesigning the internal GfK merchandising online shop or when presenting templates for marketing work such as print ads, posters, event material, etc.
- When applicable coordination of internal communications on new templates/guidelines, ensuring full usage and implementation across the organization
- Updating regularly the GfK’s global image database
- Responsible to maintain all internal brand-related platforms updated
- Support GfK’s marketing organization and internal communications in the management of marketing material in the new design
- Currently studying in the field of Communications, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Internships, training and/or employment in marketing / media / communication is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic experience to work in global, multi-cultural, multi-functional teams
- Able to communicate in German and English, other languages are a plus
- Interest in brand marketing, corporate brand governance and eager to learn
- Self-motivated, passionate with an international mindset
- Nice to have but not required: Basic knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!