For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Key accountability:
- Being the expert and the point of contact for analytics solutions driven by the Science Platform team
- Analyze stakeholders’ requirements and groom them into deliverable, align on cross-system dependencies and end-to-end solution outcome
- Define use cases of accessing and analyzing data by various users across the company
- Alongside the data engineering team constructing data models to enable easy data exploration by stakeholders
- Roll-out of analytics capabilities to the respective teams including user training on data visualization tools, data analytics tools and data models
- Overview existing data analytics tooling in the organization to recommend optimization and consolidation opportunities
- Research out-of-the-box 3rd party data analytics solutions to address product requirements
- Evaluation of software licensing and consultancy offerings
- Proactively support Scrum ceremonies like daily stand-ups, iteration plannings, reviews and retrospectives.
- Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of recent work experience in a data analytics, data science or BI-related field
- Background in analysis of data related business processes, and requirements engineering (elicitation, specification, analysis and validation of requirements)
- Experience in retrieving and manipulating data for data exploration and data quality assessment purposes
- Proficiency in Python, SQL
- Experience with constructing and maintaining ETL processes is a plus
- Experienced in data visualization, analysis and presentation of the results
- Detail-oriented with thorough understanding of data quality
- Experience with agile processes (Scrum, Kanban) and tools (Jira, Confluence, MSOffice365).
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!