For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Monitoring preNABS internal processes and ticketing solutions.
- Creating local applications, software, and providing support and implementation of new features on existing applications.
- Ability to document / comment the written code, to rewrite and improve existing code pieces and to be receptive to criticism on the style of coding for improvement.
- Execution of operational tasks, quality assurance of data entry and production data.
- Fulfills the role of buddy for new employees within the team; has the necessary teaching skills to train if needed.
- Programming and basic knowledge related to object-oriented design, algorithm of data structures and thinking.
- Experience with SQL databases (Knowledge of non-SQL databases is a plus).
- Work knowledge with software versions (preferably Git).
- Experience with Atlassian tools has an advantage: ticketing system Jira, Confluence
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
- English is the language of official communication when working on / resolving tickets as well as when writing documentation on software or processes.
- Team Player, communication skills and teamwork are key. We appreciate and encourage proactivity, creativity, problem solving skills and the ability to find customized solutions according to team needs.
- The self-interested and curious person.
- The desire to be in step with new technologies, efficiency and best-practice methodologies of the technologies used.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!