For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Software testing processes
- The ability to work from ambiguous requirements, uncover implied and missing requirements, find boundary conditions
- Understand BDD, ability to work with product managers and developers to clarify business rules and capture these for automated verification
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC awareness of the work involved in every phase even phases not heavy on software engineering tasks
- The ability to define and implement automation test strategies for the product(s)
- The ability to design, implementation and delivery of scalable, maintainable, configurable, portable and robust test automation frameworks
- Utilisation of test management and reporting tools to provide effective reporting around automation effort
- The ability to participate in architectural and design discussions and drive the non-functional test requirements for the product
- The ability to define and implement test data management for the product
- The ability to analyse the root cause with pre-production and production issues and bridge the gaps in test strategy
- The ability to escalate quality issues and highlighting risks, providing risk analysis, identifying application bottlenecks and planning
- The ability to collect non-functional requirements and convert them into performance test plans, test scope definition, testing strategy and load model creation
- The ability to validate the solution design and performance by testing the application against load, volume, capacity, and throughput
- The ability to analyse the data gathered from performance test runs and provide sound recommendations to performance improvements
- The ability to partner with operations teams and bridge the gap between understanding of software and infrastructure when it comes to knowledge around resolving complex issues
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!