You are a passionate software engineer who knows the ins and outs of software engineering and how it fits the broader SDLC. Modelling the world, thinking in terms of design patterns, object oriented design, functional programming, test driven development are your second nature. You have written several applications from scratch, many are still in production to the delight of their users. You enjoy working in a team of like minded professionals and keen to provide feedback on other's code as well as act on feedback received on yours. You are used to working in agile teams delivering small, incremental improvements through continuous delivery pipelines. You are proud of the quality, security and robustness of the code you write, and because you write your code with an in depth understanding of the execution environment these qualities translate to the systems you implement as well.
You will be...
As Software Engineers, we are part of the Market Insights division and focus on maintaining and developing scalable and re-usable software components and solutions at enterprise scale. Now we are looking for you - a passionate hands-on engineer who has a heart for development and a head for operations.
Our DWH solutions are determined to be effective, highly efficient, highly available, reliable, scalable, maintainable. Hence, you will play in the premier league of software engineering accompanied by a full-stack scrum team in an agile environment. We need you to develop and maintain our DWH system, which is focused on mass-data processing. You'll work closely related with our architects and system operations teams.
· Diploma in Computer-Science or comparable working experience
· 4+ years relevant job experience in software development
· Advanced skills in C# and .NET Core
· Skills in RESTful API design and development
· Working knowledge with ORACLE PL-SQL
· Working knowledge with source control systems like TFS and/or Git
· Working knowledge in Unit/integration testing and/or TDD
· Excellent English skills both verbally and written
It would be a great addition if you had experience with…
· Experience with OR-Mapper like Entity-Framework
· Experience in VB6