For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Identify sales opportunities, build relationship with clients and grow in sales for existing or new clients within the portfolio of client sets and steer as industry experts. Forecast and manage sales pipeline and targets.
- Establish, develop & maintain profitable relationships with high-level client contacts (top to top) by providing strong analysis to value-add to the client’s business in Malaysia. Make impactful presentations with client, senior level contacts and at conferences.
- Build relationships with clients, identify gaps in retailers/panel, lead panel investment initiatives from commercial ROI and support Retail and field team to enhance panels.
- Streamline and manage quality checks of final data, report and presentation before delivering to clients as final gate and check point based on industry and retail insights.
- Investigate and manage client escalation, relationships and impression on all data, report and insights while staying true to GfK standards and credibility with client/industry.
- Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to the client servicing function such as new methods of analysis or service techniques.
- Identify new product categories to audit and other profitable new business development opportunities by keeping up to date on industry activities and partner with retailer services and operations team.
- Collaborate with regional team to execute global and regional account services priorities and adhere to one GfK standards globally and regionally. Network and connect with global and regional associates and leads to support best client engagements
- Strengthen relationship with peers and other functions and steer as senior leadership member of Malaysia business (must be able to collaborate and work as one team for wider business)
- Develop and manage team from talent recruitment, development and management. Act as cultural change agent to drive progressive and agile management in workplace.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!