Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Conduct technical SEO audits: Full technical SEO audit of the website, using specialized software to deliver a prioritized list of SEO recommendations for the website team to continuously improve.
- Keyword Research: Conduct keyword research to identify popular search words and phrases including competitor analysis and potential.
- Keyword Visibility Audit: Assess keyword and phrases visibility of gfk.com. Generation of data as to where the website has visibility gaps, and estimates as to what organic clicks volume a website is expected to be receiving for a given keyword.
- Support Metadata Production in collaboration with content teams
- Collaborate with other teams such as head of content and brand to generate high potential topics and guidance around these topics.
- Develop project plan for the GfK SEO work incl. stakeholders, deliverables and timelines as well as the expected outcome.
- Reporting: Monthly report on status and progress
- Develop key KPIs, measurement framework, KPI targets and report against targets
- Fully understand CMS systems at GfK and how to best leverage them for the ideal outcome
- Own SEO platform and administrate tool for all GfK teams
- Training of resources in other marketing teams
- Support content publishing in website CMS
- Support in web and content analytics
- Support content strategy in regards to SEO insights and fully align SEO strategy with GfK brand and product strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field. Master level is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the field of SEO
- Excellent proficiency in one or more leading SEO platforms
- Demonstrated knowledge and proven track record of successful SEO projects executed in the past.
- Preferably experience in B2B business, ideally in the of Tech & Data or Consumer industry.
- Deep understanding of SEO algorithms of search engines, not just limited to Google but also regional platforms, i.e. used in the Asian market.
- Organizational and project management skills, strict attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communication.
- Able to prioritize and work on multiple projects and tasks with frequent interruptions while maintaining flexibility and composure.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining composure and professionalism under pressure.
- Possess a positive attitude in conjunction with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with project managers and senior managers of various centers of excellence
- Proactive problem-solving skills that lead to innovative thinking and resolutions
- Positive personality and motivational people skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent English speaking and writing abilities, German is a plus but not a must
- Ability to work in an international, transforming and complex matrix organization
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!