For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Strong consumer goods and retail industry knowledge
- Prefer having both quantitative and qualitative research experiences
- Competent in market research tools (questionnaire design, sampling, etc.)
- Competent in statistical analysis (basic and multi-variate)
- Proficiency in using statistical software like SPSS, SAS, etc.
- Good organizer with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to interpret research data accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to maintain a positive, “get things done” attitude
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for internal and external client; Problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Goal and action oriented
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines
- Thorough with a strong attention to detail
- Even temperament and balanced
- High energy with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and optimism
- Loyalty, commitment and dedication
- Prepared to take ownership of issues and responsibility for actions
- Strong work ethics and reliability
- Team oriented
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a market research role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in any discipline
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!