United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Who We Are:
MRI-Simmons Research is a leading consumer insights company. We are an established organization, with a great brand, that is aggressively reinventing itself through investments in technology and people! The innovative private equity firm, Symphony Technology Partners, also backs us.
What We Do:
MRI-Simmons measures consumer preferences, attitudes and behaviors. We do this by collecting data through surveys and passively measured data in a way that is representative of the general population, applying data science and making sense of consumer data through enterprise-grade software. Marketers and media companies then use MRI-Simmons data and technology to develop marketing strategies, consumer segmentation schemes and media activation approaches.
The Panel Support Manager position on the Digital Research Operations team offers a unique opportunity to lead the Respondent Support Desk and Fielding Operations initiatives for current high-profile studies as well as for exciting experimental research projects. Strong detail-orientation, logic/critical thinking skills, and comfort with digital/online survey environments are critical. We are looking for someone who is willing and excited to learn, and then will proactively take it upon themselves to become the "expert" at what they do.
As Panel Support Manager, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Monitor internal/external respondent support Desk responses and interactions to ensure protocols are being followed and resolutions are provided in a timely manner; provide and document any coaching feedback as necessary
- Train and support both internal and external Respondent Support Desk and Fielding Ops representatives and technicians
- Update and maintain knowledge resources & process documentation for all Respondent Support Desk/Fielding Ops resources
- Identify opportunities as well as collaborate across teams to improve platforms and processes and prepare for fielding releases
- Ensure outlined response and service level metrics are met by actively responding to tickets and queries as well as handling complaints/escalations
- Create and produce daily/weekly reports to provide information on team productivity, fielding metrics, issue analysis, and potential vendor concerns
- Manage vendor contacts and facilitate changes in Help Desk and Fielding Ops protocols across projects and vendors
- Facilitate the sample intake process from creation to implementation/fielding in various systems and projects
- Assist with systems troubleshooting, data validations, and platform testing
- Ensure fielding platforms are operational, perform troubleshooting as necessary, and alert appropriate project stakeholders to any potential issues
- Help with any other additional tasks within Digital Research Operations as required
Now that we have introduced you to the position of Panel Support Manager, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- 2-4 years' experience working for a market research provider and/or with digital surveys is a plus
- Super detail-oriented… no error will get past you!
- Strong logic/critical thinking skills… puzzle lovers unite!
- Well-organized, with good project management skills… hooray for schedules & to-do lists!
- Must be comfortable and confident in learning/working in digital survey & digital systems environments
- Experience dealing directly with clients/vendors is a plus
- Experience managing a team is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated curiosity or self-starter mindset
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic HTML or other programming language skills is a plus
- Must be available/willing to be “on call” during off-hours in case critical issues arise
- BA/BS in Psychology, Social Sciences, Business, Math, Market Research, Marketing, and other disciplines considered
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are not responsible for any fee related to unsolicited resumes from 3rd party staffing and recruiting agencies (whether submitted through this website or sent directly to employees) unless a written agreement is in place between the agency and GfK (“Company”) and an authorized Company representative makes a written request to the agency to assist with this requisition. Similarly, no fee will be paid for candidates who apply and claim to be represented by an agency. Any unsolicited resumes, CVs, or other candidate information submitted by an agency will become the property of GfK, and no fee will be paid in the event such candidate is hired.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!