Market research is the original data driven business. Incubated and spun-off from a university, we have earned the trust of the world's biggest companies and leading brands – for more than 80 years. Today, everything at GfK starts and ends with Data and Science.
We are proud of our heritage – and our future: Currently we are on a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by cutting edge technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people – and this is why we are looking for YOU to help shape our future.
Panel Quality and Methods Specialist
This person will be responsible for:
• Analysis and quality control of panel data, recommendations
how to use them
• substantive support of the Customer Service Team in the
area of panel data analysis and research methodology,
• documentation of processes and procedures regarding the
methodology of testing and quality control,
• participation in the introduction of new standards and
• higher education in defined areas (quantitative methods,
statistics / demography, sociology or other related)
• very good analytical and numerical skills,
• at least 2 years of experience in the analysis of large
• welcome experience in market research, preferably panel ones
• detail oriented
• advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially
• knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, R),
• very good written and spoken English
• responsibility and ability of intercultural communication
(work in an international environment).
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution?
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions. We are excited to get to know you.