For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Now we have the pleasure to invite you to join our Centre of Excellence team, based in Sofia, as a:
Panel Data Specilaist
Mission of the role:
- The position is responsible for classification and identification of the provided information in order to systematize and recognize
- Process the information with predefined requirements in order to be used from other teams/client in the next stages of data processing
- This role has responsibility for meeting the deadlines of preparing the information with maximum performance, depending on the nature of the tasks
As a Panel Data Specialist you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Perform data-in activities for the business
- Meet the agreed daily/weekly/monthly targets and deadlines
- Meet or exceed productivity benchmarks
- Maintain consistent high level of quality
- Align data-in activities with standard global procedures and documents
- Attend meetings/discussions with country representatives when required
- Attend training when required
- Report any known errors or discrepancies to direct manager
- Provide support and execute different additional tasks supporting the data-in process
Now that you know what a Market Data Specialist does, what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify and understand problems
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and targets
Join our team and benefit from the following advantages:
- Exciting work environment that brings people together
- Use of the latest digital technologies
- Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to individual performance and company results
- 3 additional non-working days annually
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance
- Discount program with external vendors
- Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers and free card for public transportation are available to all employees
- Variety of sport activities such as football and traditional Bulgarian dances
- Last but not least – GfK Sofia office is located close to the city centre and easily accessible from any point by public transportation – 47A Tsarisgradsko Shose Blvd
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!