For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Purpose of the Role
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will handle diverse phases of a market research project, which includes supporting the Client Service in defining the adequate Analyses design, providing all types of insight deliveries to clients and different other project management tasks.
As Junior Data Analyst within Panel Team you will have following key accountabilities:
- Research Design & Proposal Development:
- You support in creating the adequate research design
- You provide input for applying the correct analyses design and setting up efficient processes
- Project Execution:
- You support in developing mechanisms for automation esp. in tracking studies (automated data checks) – main objectives are quality improvement, reduction of error rates
- Analysis & Reporting:
- Execute internal programs for reporting purposes or detailed customer requests (using AIT, SimIT or Consumer Insight Visualizer)
- Analyze data and data trends using tools like Excel in order to provide insights for the customer
- Create presentation charts with headlines and comments using Power Point or C-I-V
- Client Management:
- You support the Internal Client – the local sales team – acting as an expert in your field of expertise.
Now you know what a Junior Data Analyst within Panel Team does, what skills, qualifications & experience do you need?
- You are an enthusiastic data analyst but you also like communicating and creating bridges between different stakeholders you are working with.
- You don’t necessarily have experience but would be nice to have a previous experience from where you already know what your skills are and your likes and dislikes.
- You have proven story-telling capabilities and a creative mindset.
- You have a high work ethic and bring the highest level of accuracy.
- You know your way in MS Office skills, e.g. PowerPoint/Think Cell/Excel
- You have English as your second language ( at least B2)
- You have basic skills of project management.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!