For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
GfK IT Security Services team is looking for IT Security Engineer with Web Application Firewall experience to support and manage the company's Web Application Firewall solution.
As an IT Security Engineer you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Incident resolution, Incident management
- Implementing changes, Change management
- Installation of new versions, patches
- Close customer contact during operative work
- Supplier management for incident related communication
- Documentation of all executed tasks in a ticket tool and CMDB
- Proactive capacity and performance management of systems and system components
- Support in planning and implementation of projects / new designs
- Ensure global IT support, based on follow-the-sun organization as well as 24/7 on-call-duty (one week per 2 months)
Now that you know what a IT Security Engineer does, what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
- Good or advanced knowledge and experience in designing, managing and supporting Web Application Firewalls (WAFs)
- Good knowledge in Network Security protocols and concepts
- Good knowledge in Networking
- Working experience in global/virtual Teams
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision
- Very good English language skills- both written and spoken
Join our team and benefit from the following advantages:
- Exciting work environment that brings people together
- Use of the latest digital technologies
- Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development
- Last but not least – GfK Sofia office is located close to the city center and easily accessible from any point by public transportation – 47A Tsarisgradsko Shose Blvd
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!