For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Ensure the delivery of HR Services is executed efficiently and in compliance with local rules and regulations.
- First tier support to HRBP for all local administrative tasks and execution of HR related matters
- Own the employees data along the life cycle in Workday from the hiring to the termination process (e.g. on-boarding, payroll changes, issuing contracts, termination documents)
- Deliver support to line managers and employees, related to employee administration issues e.g. employee job changes, transfers, etc.
- Support employees and managers on questions related to Leave of Absences: e.g. Maternity, Parental, Sick Leave
- Support annual compensation review process including annual merit and bonus planning process
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding internal employee communications, HR guidelines and processes.
- Support projects to implement digital solutions as well as to centralize, streamline and expand HR Services scope throughout the Region
- Strong time management skills, and personal efficiency
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Added advantage with knowledge of HRIS Workday system
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant HR experience.
- Broad HR background especially in HR operational tasks and processing
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!