For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
We are looking for a creative Graphic Design Intern (3 to 6 months) to join our regional marketing team and bring our marketing programs and internal communications to life with appealing, impactful and on-brand visuals. If you have an eye for graphic design and want to challenge your imagination and creative flair to commercial business marketing and communications, here’s the job for you.
Graphic and Visual Design
- Conceptualising and executing creative for the appointed brands which include creatives and infographics for marketing campaigns, social media, website and internal communications
- Understand brand and visual identity, campaign objectives and assist in managing brand consistency in colours and treatment across all graphic elements.
- Work closely with the marketing and content team to align with campaign goals and optimise creatives.
- Proposing and contributing creative concepts, backed by research, inspiration, and competitive research in the latest trends.
Technical skills required
- Proven aesthetic sense and strong interest in graphic and visual design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite specifically in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Advanced understanding of visual design including typography, color, layouts, applied to reports, decks, infographics and videos
- Proficiency in social media platforms
- Strong proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Powerpoint
- Self-motivated, resourceful and comfortable working in a cross-functional environment;
- Have a flexible and responsive attitude.
- Open-minded, collaborative, resourceful with good team communication skills
- Attention to details with strong project management skills
- Act with agility by responding quickly and being adaptable
- Possess an appetite to learn and contribute to the success of others
- Collaborate effectively with diverse teams, both internally and externally
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!