For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Master and own the monthly deliverables in the form of reports & presentations and send quality output in a timely manner
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- CI Mindset: develop a lens of continuous improvement for the projects, process & larger team
- Stakeholder Management: Engage with the stakeholders to understand the requirement, explain tactical application in our reports/process, cross reference projects and present final output upon project completion
- Actively learn & implement principles of trade & retail measurement
- Undergo trainings: As recommended and self-initiated refresher trainings to keep abreast of tool dynamics and their functional as well as tactical applications
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc. and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness.
- Display a high sense of accountability and presence of mind when completing requests with high visibility or tight turnaround times and communicate effectively
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!