For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Mission of the role:
- Standardization of scripting solutions by creating relevant documentation and best practices
- Template development (Dimensions Shell and gMAT)
- Supporting the Scripting teams in MCI
As a Dimensions Expert / Frontend Software Engineer, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Participate in the continuous development of the Dimensions Shell
- Participate in the further development of the gMAT template, as well as any requested custom gMAT solutions
- Work together with all scripting teams to align processes & systems
- Review current processes and systems and continuously look for improvements, ensuring implementation and documentation
- Provide support in developments, project standards and internal procedures
- Provide support, fixes and guidance to all scripting users in GfK
Now that you know what a Dimensions Expert / Frontend Software Engineer, what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
- Very good knowledge of questionnaire scripting using the Dimensions platform
- Very good knowledge of the Dimensions Shell
- Very good knowledge of the DMS QA template, functions and process
- Ability to understand and implement complex algorithms
- Strong communication skills in a virtual environment
- Good level of written and spoken English
- 2+ years on a senior position which involves questionnaire programming activity with Dimensions
- React / Angular knowledge will be considered an advantage
Join our team and benefit from the following advantages:
- Exciting work environment that brings people together
- Use of the latest digital technologies
- Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to individual performance and company results
- 3 additional non-working days annually
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance
- Discount program with external vendors
- Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers and free card for public transportation are available to all employees
- Variety of sport activities such as football and traditional Bulgarian dances
- Last but not least – GfK Sofia office is located close to the city centre and easily accessible from any point by public transportation – 47A Tsarisgradsko Shose Blvd
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!