For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
From the moment a company decides to create a marketing strategy, two key elements are revised:
- Consumers and their expectations and behaviors (Consumer Insights; CI).
- The emotional experience with the brand (Marketing Effectiveness; ME).
We are looking for a new colleague who can play a leading role in organizing and optimizing The Netherlands ME and CI teams. Working closely with the cross regional leads, you will help formulate and drive strategy via deep market research knowledge to ensure we activate profitability levers through increased efficiency, commercial awareness and successful client relationships. As a leader, you will provide positive and solution–focused direction to both the research and commercial teams as well as internal suppliers.
For our location in Amstelveen, we are looking for a true leader and strong team player to strengthen our team.
As Digital Ad Hoc Research Lead, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Work closely with regional country lead to develop and implement strategy on a day to day basis
- Oversee ME & CI – leading and developing the team to instill a culture and mindset that supports our new digital solution outlook
- Collaborate closely with peers and team members to foster a winning, high performance team environment
- Act as an ambassador of the new product portfolio. Support the delivery of client centric solutions
- Act as a senior support/problem solver to project teams especially on large strategic accounts
- Work with the commercial team to find opportunities for revenue growth, to identify areas or profitability increase, to build a pipeline and to review the business development process.
Now that we’ve introduced you to the position as Digital Ad Hoc Research Lead, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Masters Degree or higher
- You have at least 7 years relevant experience
- You possess advanced commercial, project management and advisory capacities
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Strong presenting skills
- You have great communication skills, and you are a natural in building productive relationships both with clients and team members.
- Ambiguity can’t scare you and you are a problem solver
- You motivate and inspire others, looks towards the bigger picture and advocate for change
- You don’t have a work alone mentality, you are hands on and creative
- You work hard, but you also know when to have fun
From our side, we offer
- An adventure full with challenges in an exciting work environment that brings people together.
- The opportunity to further develop your talents and build your career.
- A competitive salary package.
- A young and dynamic team built on passion, relevance, trust and smart solutions.
Apply now! Become a member of our Consumer Insights & Marketing Effectiveness team.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!