For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for processing data out terms of cleaning, transforming, validating or modeling, according to the received specifications and deadlines.
- Controls and ensures data flow processes and provides data for further analyses.
- Quality control of the source data as well as the on-time monthly data provision is part of these routines.
- Provides client reports in the required format to be delivered to the client on-time
- Prepares summary reports, spreadsheets, tables and charts, based on analysis of data from multiple sources.
- Calculates advanced statistical metrics and modeling as required by the Commercial Teams.
- Collects, structures and compiles various types of data in order to deliver sustainable reports.
- Proactively identifies and escalates potential issues related to metrics.
- Offers support to the Commercial Teams for the technical aspects of deliverables.
- Responsible for checking the accuracy of all provided deliverables.
- Delivers on time according to the specifications and without errors.
- Trains and coaches other members of the team and offers support as needed.
- Instructs and supervises junior colleagues.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!