For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
We are currently seeking a Client Solutions Consultant who will be a part of the Turkey Client Solutions Market Intelligence Team. Client Solutions Consultant is a role, combining aspects of sales and marketing, as well as market research responsibilities. This includes sound data analysis and interpretation, prompt response to client queries, client management and identifying opportunities for growth. The role demands exemplary client servicing skills, as well as selling, account development, and product management abilities.
The responsibilities of the position involve dealing with client queries and requests, helping to construct client presentations and reports based upon briefs provided and supporting the immediate team’s administrative duties. It is envisaged, that this individual will be responsible, in a relatively short period of time, for writing and delivering presentations to clients and taking responsibility for managing some of our client portfolios.
Candidates will have exemplary client servicing skills, as well as selling, account development, and product management abilities.
As Client Solutions Consultant, you will have following key accountabilities:
- Acting as an important client contact – building a strong relationship based on trust
- Being responsible for all the stages of research project management in Client Solutions Department and servicing clients as well as defining product related sectoral expectations and reflecting them to the project
- Calling and visiting the clients s/he is responsible for and informing them about the categories and the services and attending to client briefing meetings
- Preparing proposals / contracts
- Presenting Reports; Client visits and promotional presentations, making the General Market Trend Presentation in every quarter / year depending on the agreement made with the client
- Tracking regularly the sectoral developments about the current categories (internet, journals, newspapers, clients etc) and providing solution suggestions regarding the reflection of these developments on the data
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Client Solutions Consultant, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Bachelor´s/ Master´s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years experience in Marketing / Sales / Category Management in Industry Sector and/or Retail Sector,
- Good at reporting and presentation skills
- Having an analytical and proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Client-oriented and flexible
- Having a positive approach, organized and well-disciplined to manage the workload with a reporting system
- Advanced level of knowledge in usage of MS office programmes
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!