United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Who We Are:
MRI-Simmons Research is a leading consumer insights company. We are an established organization, with a great brand, that is aggressively reinventing itself through investments in technology and people! The innovative private equity firm, Symphony Technology Partners, also backs us.
What We Do:
MRI-Simmons measures consumer preferences, attitudes and behaviors. We do this by collecting data through surveys and passively measured data in a way that is representative of the general population, applying data science and making sense of consumer data through enterprise-grade software. Marketers and media companies then use MRI-Simmons data and technology to develop marketing strategies, consumer segmentation schemes and media activation approaches.
The Client Relations Manager is the key liaison with clients for onboarding, product support, technical support and contract entitlement execution during the term of a client’s agreement. This position will be responsible for ensuring clients success with our products and services by providing training and education, routing inquiries, and troubleshooting issues relating to the entire portfolio of M|S products.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in both client service and project management. This candidate should be familiar with enterprise software for relationship management, contract execution, and software entitlement administration. The role will also provide internal support to various departments within M|S, including the Account Management Group, Commercial Teams, Product Team. The position will require facilitating communication and coordinating meetings for user research, business inquiries and new product launches.
As Client Relations Manager, you will have following key accountabilities:
- Lead client onboarding to ensure proper access, engagement and initiation of our software and data products
- Understand all levels of our software products to effectively train and support clients
- Work closely with procurement and contract management to confirm contract terms and execute the corresponding entitlements for our systems
- Work closely with the Product Team and PM for Client support to monitor client usage and proactively collect feedback to provide an understanding of client needs and how we can improve our products and services
- Provide notification to the commercial, account management, product and engineering teams about client status including engagement, modification or cancellation of services
- In close collaboration with the PM Client Support, coordinate client meetings when appropriate for user research, tutorials, or new product announcements
Now that we have introduced you to the position as Client Relations Manager, what skills, qualifications and experience should you, have?
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years' experience in a senior client service role with at least 2 years of project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sincere enthusiasm for working with people and helping them solve problems
- In depth and up to date knowledge of marketing research, consumer insights space, data driven marketing, and/or consumer surveys
- Experience with CRM software, like Salesforce
- In depth understanding of consumer insight needs for agencies, media companies and/or brand with an understanding of the media and advertising ecosystems
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with media companies, agencies or consumer brands supporting media planning/buying, strategic planning, advertising sales or brand marketing
- Experience with traditional and digital research methodology is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are not responsible for any fee related to unsolicited resumes from 3rd party staffing and recruiting agencies (whether submitted through this website or sent directly to employees) unless a written agreement is in place between the agency and GfK (“Company”) and an authorized Company representative makes a written request to the agency to assist with this requisition. Similarly, no fee will be paid for candidates who apply and claim to be represented by an agency. Any unsolicited resumes, CVs, or other candidate information submitted by an agency will become the property of GfK, and no fee will be paid in the event such candidate is hired.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!