United Arab Emirates
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The role is responsible for assuring analyzing that all clients are receiving the highest quality and professional standards services by achieving reporting and data processing objectives, and works efficiently with various stakeholders. The role is also responsible to coordinate and develops innovative solutions for client reporting, dashboard and charting based on GfK’s values.
- Assesses and constantly improves quality standards, productivity and processes and actively support where necessary in high complex daily tasks.
- Participates on recruitment, selection and orientation phase of the new employees.
- Serves as an escalation point for any topics in terms of quantity and quality.
- Prepares and maintains delivery schedules and tracking as per the contractual obligations with clients.
- Ensures timely deliveries to clients on a periodic basis as per the delivery schedule.
- Prepares & maintains charts, quickview files and other standard reports for client delivery fulfillment.
- Prepares & maintains charts and excel dashboards for any customized reporting requirements for clients.
- Supports the Client Solutions teams in preparing customized presentations as per their business questions.
- Supports in any Adhoc data extraction and analysis for the Client Service teams.
- Innovates with new digital solutions like Online Dashboards for any customized requests from clients.
- Understands and supports in implementation of any new digital tools introduced by Global GfK ensuring incorporation into local processes
- Ensure Global guidelines and standards are followed in Reporting and Data Out activities.
- Ensures optimal support to the team in terms of training and knowledge transfer for new activities.
- Manages the migration and co-ordination of Offshoring activities with Global Service Centers.
- Provides standardized and efficient solutions to the team to optimize the process and techniques used in reporting to clients.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!