For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
In today’s ever-changing environment, decisions are more difficult than ever before. The increasingly competitive and disruptive business environment companies are facing, alongside with the necessity of rapid decision-making, elevates the need for smart integrated analytic and collaboration tools.
We continue to build on GfK’s longstanding heritage to turn knowledge into the engine of sustainable business growth. Our vision is to become THE AI-driven intelligence service provider to support better business decision making. 2019 we start the digital transformation journey building AI capabilities by recruiting the world’s leading experts in AI, design, and products. 2020 we introduce gfknewron – our AI engine providing actionable insights and recommendations to the most prominent and prestigious brands in the world.
We are currently seeking a Client Business Partner, who will be a part of the Polish Digital Sales Team and the link between GfK and our Clients. The role is to be a trusted adviser to our customers, matching innovative and digital GfK solutions to their key business questions. The role will include business growth targets for both new and existing clients, overall responsibility for driving revenue growth of the Industry, securing and growing profitable clients.
Candidates will have accomplished skills in business development and sales. They will also have strong interpersonal skills and use these to delve deep into the client business, truly understanding the challenges and questions. They live and breathe clients and are able to demonstrate the value of GfK solutions, thus driving engagement and growing the business.
As Client Business Partner you will have following key accountabilities:
- Lead defined list of accounts on behalf of GfK
- Manage overall client relationship with GfK, liaising with internal departments to provide a client centric experience
- Understand client strategies, structures and key business questions
- Develop new and existing senior level relationships with customers to achieve sales growth
- Understand and ‘sell’ the value of GfK’s proposition
- Lead contract negotiations both for new sales and renewals
- Grow the revenue base from your accounts, ensuring targets are met or exceeded
- Be able to upsell to existing clients additional services from GfK portfolio
- Create and effectively manage Key Account Plans, maximizing touchpoints and opportunities, forecast revenue with your clients
- Work cross-functionally with Product & Solution Group colleagues to meet and exceed client expectations and work out new opportunities
- Acquire and continuously improve market and GfK Portfolio knowledge
- Support and deliver Company strategy
- Build and maintain an accurate pipeline within the CRM tool (Salesforce)
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Client Business Partner, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years in market research agency, good understanding of adhoc methods is necessary
- Experience in sales/key account management/consultancy at the market research company
Client oriented attitude
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Able to work autonomously and establish own priorities and objectives
- Passion, energy and drive, enthusiasm to learn and develop
- A natural ability to build and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Able to “actively listen” to clients, identify business opportunities and understand how to commercialize them
- Strategic thinking, negotiation and sales closing skills, ideally sales trained
- Strong pitch and proposal writing skills, Storytelling
- Very good English language
- Comfortable working across teams, bringing together people from different areas of the business
All employees within GfK are expected to promote the image of the company. This will be done in part, by adopting a professional appearance and maintaining an efficient and effective working environment. It is expected that employees adhere to any specific deadlines set in respect of Company issues relating to professional servicing (internal and external) and objectives. The detail and scope of this job description may be altered to take account of changing company needs.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!