For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
You are a motivated person, interested in learning new things and ideally with some affinity for the technical or computer/ Internet world, besides market research. You count as a reliable partner, enjoy being part of a team but still are able to work on your own.
You will support our project team (on hourly basis) in many steps of the daily management of an international online survey for a worldwide leader in technology.
In detail, most relevant tasks for you will be:
- track and update study documents, time schedule, translation files
- check programmed online surveys in multiple languages and on various devices
- monitoring of fieldwork progress, especially in regard to quality metrics
- evaluation of survey metrics using xls or SPSS (optional)
- check of Power Point reports
- Internet search related to the project
- diverse administrative tasks to support the team
Requirements - Qualification and skills:
- Excel: good till very good skills
- Power Point: average till good skills
- SPSS or R knowledge: optional, would be a plus
- Languages: advanced English skills, at least intermediary German skills
- Presence in Nuremberg area
- Interest in market research
- Delivery-focused and Innovator
Please attach all application documents (CV, cover letter, reference letters) when applying to the vacancy.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!