Customer Success Management
We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
As a Specialist - Customer Success Management you would act as a strategic partner to our clients, driving change for faster reaction to changing market requirements. You will be an innovation agent and expert in your market (industry, products, channels etc.)
Our Specialist CSMs:
- Establishes to be a strategic partner to our local clients
- Are an internal and external innovation agent. Drive change for faster reaction to changing market requirements.
- Become experts in their market (industry, products, channels etc.)
- Understands and works with POS-related data with the client (gfknewron market) and is the point of contact
- Ensures effective and efficient client training and onboarding of new customers.
- (Co-) educates customers about the most relevant features/functionalities for their specific business needs.
- Drives adoption rates (i.e. activation, reactivation and engagement) of gfknewron within client organization by demonstrating ROI to client to reach our high goals
- Drives regular gfknewron usage with stakeholders in the client organization
- Finds and builds, new user base for GfK offerings
- Co-develops fact-based answers to complex key business questions. Co-develops use cases with clients that show the value of GfK data and their outcome for the clients
- Becomes a market expert for the handled category/industry segment
- Delivers insightful presentations and actionable recommendations to our clients
- Coordinates client services
- Co-identifies leads for cross-sell and upsell opportunities with the client
- Helps to improve renewal rate by demonstrating clear business outcomes and value
- Will be certified CSM (minimum gfknewron market) and understands the POS proposition
- Building market and POS knowledge
- Ensures to be updated on relevant knowledge and has deep understanding of platform offerings;
- Collects and provides feedback to product teams on functionality, features etc. of gfknewron platform as well as to ops and other teams on non-platform issues to drive better client experience
- Collaborates with account management at the pre-sales and renewal stages, co-identifies sales leads
- Collaborates with other business unit teams to identify opportunities for strategic assignments
- Coordinates internal client services nationally
- (Co-)Validates / conduct QC to guarantee GfK seal of quality
In other words: You will make the difference by being the face of our company and its digital solutions!
Here is what we are looking for additionally:
- Ideally first working experience or 1-2 years of experience in Marketing / Sales Departments in Consumer Electronics/ Automobile/ Building Construction/DIY and/or Category Management in Retail Sector or equivalent business units
- Excellent Turkish and very good English language skills
- Very good presentation and communication skills, client-centric approach
- Proactive and consistent engagement with multi-disciplined teams
- Co-ordination and decision making of how to achieve client outcomes and organisation goals
- Driving delivery of results for clients & GfK across diverse cultures, mind sets, disciplines, and influences
- Passion, dedication, and commitment
- Creativity and the ability to address real-world business problems analytically
- Eagerness to learn, open mindset, team spirit, and an entrepreneurial attitud
- Living in İstanbul
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!