For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- 13 weeks rolling Cash Flow Forecast (biweekly)
- Liquidity planning and reporting of the GfK Group including Plan-/ Actual-reconciliations
- Monitoring the liquidity positions across the group and ensure solvency
- Preparation of several Treasury reports and further development of the existing reporting
- Identification and monitoring of financial risk positions in the GfK Group
- Valuation of FX and interest rate derivatives
- Support in financial covenants reporting
- Supporting the monthly, quarterly and annual statements in collaboration with the Group Accounting and the external auditors
- Contact person for both internal and external stakeholders
- Act as interface/consultant to our Group companies and other Group Finance departments such as Group Accounting, Finance Administration, Tax and Controlling
- Maintaining and expanding the treasury data base (tm5/Coupa) and banking systems
- Monitoring and optimization of the treasury-internal process in consideration of all IT-systems in use
- Responsible for ad hoc Treasury projects, with the target to optimize all groupwide Treasury processes and systems
You are a motivated individual with distinct analytical skills. You possess an extremely thorough working style and the ability to work under pressure. A high level of independence and team orientation round out your profile.
You can offer the following qualifications:
- Degree in business administration with focus on finance or a comparable education
- At least 3-5 years of prior working experience in the area of banking/treasury
- Skills in multi-cash, treasury systems, interest and currency products
- Good EDP skills (MS Office, primarily MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good skills in SAP/R3 FI
- Strong analytical-conceptual thinking and mathematical understanding
- Very good oral and written command of English
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!