Customer Success Management
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Provides direct support to the Manager in achieving Product Groups revenue budget, through maximizing the revenue opportunities of existing and new client base
• Provide expert opinion on product groups and panels to support Sales when selling to engaging the clients
• Participate and support sales pitches, and provide expertise as needed
• Providing support to the Manager to ensure clients’ renewals are planned on time where required
• Manage deliveries and improve relationship with clients during contract duration
• Deliver presentations/insights to client on regular basis as agreed in the contract (eg. on product and channel dynamics, and competitive trends in the industry)
• Provide support in client inquiries or requests from the clients
• Conduct monthly product data quality checking
• Ensure reports to clients are delivered on time and according to the frequency subscribed
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!