United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Senior Research Associate (SRA) is responsible for project coordination and supporting management through all phases of the research project. The SRA must be detailed-oriented and able to reliably and efficiently run survey data for the purposes of report production. The SRA is responsible for the overall quality assurance of client deliverables that are eventually delivered. The Senior Research Associate will be overseen by a Research Director. The SRA will work with the team in communicating with the client on the progress of research studies and working closely with the client and the research team to implement and complete a survey project with utmost quality in a timely fashion.
As Senior Research Associate, you will have following key accountabilities:
- With general supervision, has independent responsibility for executing assigned projects.
- Take direction from the Research Director and team and then independently investigate the dataset to address specific business questions.
- Ability to do the following tasks:
- Assist the project team throughout research projects, from design to report analysis and production.
- Interrogate survey dataset to address client business questions.
- Ensure quality of data.
- Populate and QC reports/presentations.
- Provide the day-to-day management of research projects
- Monitor study performance in terms of schedule and quality, raising concerns when necessary.
- Communicate study progress to internal teams and external clients.
- Edit questionnaire/survey items.
Now that we have introduced you to the position as Senior Research Associate, what skills, qualifications and experience should you, have?
- 2-3 years’ experience at a marketing research provider or consulting organization
- Experience with SPSS, SAS, R, Python or other data analysis software
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are not responsible for any fee related to unsolicited resumes from 3rd party staffing and recruiting agencies (whether submitted through this website or sent directly to employees) unless a written agreement is in place between the agency and GfK (“Company”) and an authorized Company representative makes a written request to the agency to assist with this requisition. Similarly, no fee will be paid for candidates who apply and claim to be represented by an agency. Any unsolicited resumes, CVs, or other candidate information submitted by an agency will become the property of GfK, and no fee will be paid in the event such candidate is hired.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!