For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Senior Regional Client Insight Consultant works exclusively on one of our leading Consumer Electronics accounts. The position implements plans, alongside the European GfK Key Account Director, that will contribute to maximum client satisfaction and ensure continuous profitable and business growth for GfK.
The focus of the role is on Major Domestic Appliances, with the aim of serving the client in order to grow the clientele base and achieve GfK's business objectives, such as maintaining and further fostering relationships, to help the client’s users interpret and work effectively with the GfK POS data subscribed to. The role is accountable for strategic market insight analysis. Through the analysis and interpretation of market insight sources (with focus on GfK POS reports), the Senior Regional Client Insight Consultant is responsible for identifying key insights and opportunities / challenges for the client’s European business. This role will work closely with client’s brand and product marketing, strategic planning and European subsidiaries and with the GfK Global Account Director (GAD) to drive business opportunities outside of POS.
- To be responsible for deep dive analysis to answer key business questions and identification of key market dynamic movements that need exploring further based on available sources such as GfK POS data subscribed.
- To be accountable for the integration of various market insight and trend sources to provide a holistic view of the client’s category performance.
- To act a key contact for data queries related to GfK and be responsible for developing stakeholder understanding of GfK platforms and service as well as encouraging self-service where possible.
- To develop initiatives to maximize the GfK POS Tracking data usage at the client and help them in interpreting the data
- To identify business opportunities for GfK and to develop plans to cross sell and introduce new services to the client.
- Work alongside the GfK GAD to deliver against the key business questions as defined by the GADS and support these alongside the GfK onsite Client Insight Manager.
- Strong influencing skills and networker – able to influence and engage with a wide spectrum of stakeholders
- Be able to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Rigorous attention to detail and a strong focus on accuracy
- Be able to explain detailed analysis and data sets in straightforward terms
- Strong analytical thinker
- Systematic approach to work/projects - plans ahead thoroughly and lays out clear milestones
- Inspiring, creative and strong communicator
- Proactive, self-motivated, self-sufficient
At GfK our history and core values mean mutual trust and respect are fundamental to our continued success. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!