For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Mission of the role:
As part of the regional recruitment Shared Service Center (SSC), the Senior Recruitment Specialist will be accountable for the end to end recruitment process for part of the Non-Tech positions within the GfK’s network of countries in Europe with focus of DACH region.
The (Senior) Recruitment Specialist will be in close cooperation with Hiring Managers (HMs), HR Business Partners (HRBPs), candidates and the other team members of the SSC and the European Regional Recruitment team to ensure a smooth and effective recruitment process.
As a Senior Recruitment Specialist, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Defining the recruitment strategy considering local market specifics and position’s main requirements
- Proactively sourcing candidates via different social media channels like LinkedIn, XING etc.
- Continually building and refreshing numerous candidates’ talent pools and pipelines
- Conducting qualification and screening calls to build shortlists of qualified candidates
- Organizing interviews with HMs and interview panel members and providing feedback (both verbal & written) to candidates
- Providing regular updates and statistics
- Following all recruitment KPIs and SLAs
- Cooperating effectively with the other team members of the Recruitment SSC as well as with the local HRBPs
- Following all European and local countries requirements in terms of GDPR, diversity and equal rights best practices
- Opportunities for participating in regional and global talent acquisition initiatives
Now that you know what a Senior Recruitment Specialist does, what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment, selection and headhunting, covering end to end recruitment cycle
- Fluency in both English and German
- Experience in Recruitment Shared Service Centers or sourcing candidates in the DACH region will be considered as a strong advantage
- Passion for finding talent, connecting to relevant candidate networks etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Proactive and positive approach
- Excellent MS Office skills
- University degree
- Eligibility to work in Bulgaria is required
Join our team and benefit from the following advantages:
- Exciting work environment and strong team spirit
- Use one of the latest digital technologies in the HR
- Initial and ongoing training to support your development
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to company results
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 3 additional non-working days annually
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance
- Discount program with external vendors
- Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers and free card for public transportation are available to all employees
- Last, but not least – GfK Sofia office is located close to the city center and easily accessible from any point by public transportation – 47A Tsarisgradsko Shose Blvd.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!