Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
GfK is revolutionizing real-time access to critical knowledge with an always-on, AI-powered intelligence SaaS platform for consumer product and retail companies.
This new role is focused on defining go-to-market strategies and executing for our software offerings and to drive aggressive user adoption of the software platform.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager for gfknewron, you will have expansive knowledge of working in a data-driven software company, with experience of owning GTM strategies including sales enablement and user adoption of tech products.
Reporting to our Head of Platform Marketing based in London, the Senior Product Marketing Manager guides senior leaders on go to market strategy and manages sales enablement collateral all the while keeping themselves informed of competitive landscape to shape future product distinction.
- Collaborate and influence Senior Leaders from Marketing, Commercial and Product to drive the go-to-market strategy and activation globally, defining KPIs and ensuring ROI
- Oversee production of best-in-class sales enablement materials, relentlessly pursuing excellence to be and stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Support development and execution of timely product release and roadmap marketing
- Understand the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators through product-client value propositions
- Work closely with our customer success team to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Partner with marketing and business development teams to develop content for customer-facing webinars and engagements.
- Work with our research teams to understand market trends and develop deep category expertise to inform our positioning.
- Support key strategic accounts with pitch and proposal support e.g. facilitating product testimonials and case studies
- Promote the vision of the product ensuring consistency and on brand execution
- Work with Global Events team to ensure the product and related messaging are positioned well across our proprietary and partner events
- Ensure PR and communication channels are leveraged to drive greater awareness of relevant insights derived from the product, and to announce major launches
Requirements & Experience
- Significant experience in B2B product marketing, working in high-growth DaaS/SaaS, business (ideally B2B)
- Experience influencing and leading cross-functional leadership and teams towards shared objectives
- Experience working with and training sales teams to communicate product value to buyers
- Data-driven mindset with a clear sense of how to set goals and measure success
- Able to quickly grasp knowledge of the product and future developments
- Capability to understand market trends, demands and transfer them into operational marketing activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations
- Comfortable working with senior leaders in the business
- Ability to prioritize in an agile/fast paced environment, drive, and achieve results under time pressure
- Customer-oriented and innovative in the development of new ideas
- Excellent English speaking and writing abilities, German is a plus but not a must
- Ability to work in an international, transforming and complex matrix organization
- Budget and spend management experience
- Some international travel required
At GfK our history and core values mean mutual trust and respect are fundamental to our continued success. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!