For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer able to work with our business requirements, technical limitations and user feedback to translate the learnings into needed UX/UI artifacts. The Product Designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of SaaS and other products, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing and validation.
At GfK, we strive to innovate and push the boundaries of market research products and redefine the relationship between market data and consumers. Which could mean anything from creating a new industry standard product or method.
Our culture is diverse, agile and somewhat relaxed to our processes and we strongly encourage entrepreneurship and initiative. Our data scientists, creatives, developers and product owners collaborate across different disciplines to develop fully integrated solutions.
Senior Product (UI/UX) Designer
- Leverage product analytics, internal insight, quantitative and qualitative research to create and /or continuously iterate and improve user experience.
- Work closely with Product Managers to define product and validation requirements of the user experience.
- Foster and improve the collaborative culture of creating and developing products, build and facilitate workshops.
- As a senior designer, you will be developing strategies derived from insight and user feedback, adhering to user-centered design principles.
- You are a creative problem-solver who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative and agile environment.
- You ask the right questions, take risks, challenge old ways of working and want to explore fresh ideas.
- You are open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Able to translate concepts into needed UX artifacts (user flows, journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups or prototypes) that lead and evidence your logic towards intuitive user experiences.
- Have ability and drive to act as a leader in communicating and showing evidence for your conceptual ideas and design.
- Constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback and hands-on research.
- You have familiarity with technical constraints and limitations when designing for web & mobile apps, using charting and component libraries.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision etc).
- You can present your previous work as an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us.
If you are a Product designer who appreciates sharing their approach on how to find and solve problems, love fostering design thinking culture and keen to join an ever-growing Product Design team in Germany, reach out to us!
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!