For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Senior Product (UI/UX) Designer
- Work closely with Product Managers to define product requirements and validation of the user experience.
- Leverage product analytics, internal insight, quantitative and qualitative research to continuously iterate and improve user experience.
- Foster and improve the collaborative culture of creating and developing products, build and facilitate workshops.
- You are a creative problem-solver who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative and agile environment.
- You strive to ask the right questions, take risks, challenge old ways of working and want to explore fresh ideas.
- You are open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Able to translate concepts into needed UX artifacts (user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes) that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- As a senior designer, you will be developing strategies derived from insight and user feedback, adhering to user-centered design principles.
- Have ability and drive to act as a leader in communicating and showing evidence for your conceptual ideas and design.
- Constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback and hands-on research.
- You have familiarity with technical constraints and limitations when designing for web & mobile apps, using charting and component libraries.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision etc).
- You can present your previous work as an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!