You are on the global GfK website. Visit our local website for more offerings and information in your country.
Job FamilyMarketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Integrated marketing campaign planning and activation in Turkey (50% of role)
• Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns (including website, email, SEO, social, events, webinars, PR) in partnership with Commercial teams and external agencies to generate awareness and create demand for GfK solutions in Turkey, with ownership and accountability for ROI of marcom budget.
• Adapt, translate and activate Global Marketing programs / campaigns / content locally that supports overall value proposition and positioning of GfK solutions in Turkey
• Work with global / local agencies on creative, translation, production of campaign content and deliverables for on-going publishing, client e-newsletters, social media, blogs and sales engagement activities.
• Establish clear marketing campaign objectives that includes target setting (sales leads, views, clicks etc), audience segmentation (new contacts, existing clients), contact strategy and tactics with on time, on budget execution as planned.
• Ensure alignment and compliance with GfK corporate communication strategy and brand standards in Turkey
• Work closely with Commercial / Solution teams to solicit market insights as content for marketing campaigns and ensure they are updated on the campaign status and adjust to improve results where needed.
• Ensure contacts and leads (Marketing Qualified leads, Sales Qualified Leads) generated are captured properly and work with Commercial teams on follow up actions and win/lose outcomes for campaign ROI reporting and evaluation.
Digital Marketing Support for META Region – Middle East, Turkey and Africa (50% of role)
• Work closely with META marketing manager to develop and plan always-on digital marketing calendar; ensures that digital marketing campaigns are cohesive and align with business needs across META region with the support of external agencies and in-house resources
• Implement and track marketing programs such as email, social media, webinars and digital campaigns
• Assist in the brand design and execution of all our branded assets in an authentic, consistent and cohesive way for digital execution in advertising, demand campaigns, website, digital ads, videos, and sales assets
• Experience and strong comfort level with publishing and engagement using social media (all platforms), static, animation and video content; editing and sourcing of photo / video / print assets
• Leverage in-house marketing platform tool to automate, track, manage and report on campaign results and effectiveness. This includes setting up email campaign workflows, web landing pages, web form fill.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!