For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain technical design of the Office 365 platform and key EUS services
- Perform analysis of alternatives and ROI analysis for multiple solution options.
- Continue to maintain design of the Office 365 platform with emphasis on delivering new capabilities according to business requirements
- Research, development, and deployment of EUS solutions within all areas (Identity & Email, Collaboration, Workspace), including delivering proof of concepts and technical documentation and processes
- Maintain, troubleshoot and provide support for Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure AD Connect, SCCM, and related Office 365 capabilities (Azure AD, Microsoft Teams, Office Apps, OneDrive for Business)
- Ensure security, governance, and compliance policies for the complete stack of EUS services are being followed
- Perform system reviews of client requirements and prepare findings documents outlining short and long-term strategies
- Facilitate and lead client configuration planning meetings and articulate pros & cons of design decision across a wide spectrum of factors - e.g. latency, storage, startup/shutdown
- Routinely exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving personal and team objectives
- Assist team through successful complex projects which includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk.
- Participate in cross-division, multi-functional teams to drive effective collaboration with colleagues and counterparts internally and externally.
- Establish reputation as subject matter expert in general EUS technology area
- Participate in cross-division, multi-functional teams and be an active contributor to the SAFe Agile practices within the global Infrastructure team
You bring the following experience, knowledge and skills:
- University Degree in IT or related subject area,
- Very good English language skills in both written and spoken
- 2-year experience with managing and administrating SaaS based services such as Microsoft Azure/Microsoft 365 and underlying components relevant for the End User Services area (e.g. Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune).
- 2-year experience with managing and administrating a global end-user endpoint estate relying on System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch (SCCM), Active Directory and Client Operating Systems such as Windows 10, Mac OS, iOS, Android
- Experience with implementing and understanding of IT Security concepts, best practices and controls for End User Services related technologies and components
- Experience and understanding of service dependencies and integrations within the general technology area
- Knowledge of changes necessary to maintain performance levels of applications when transitioning from on-premise environments to SaaS based model
- You can easily identify lessons learned when designing solutions or supporting complex projects and provide guidance to others
- Understanding full-lifecycle technical leadership from requirements gathering through to implementation, transition, and operations.
- Self-Manager who can work independently on assigned tasks
- Continuous improvement mindset where good is never good enough and strong desire for innovation
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills
- Commitment to meet individual performance goals and team based KPIs
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!