For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Purpose of the position
Customer service of the Household Panel Clients, responsibility for the development of sales and the realization of the financial goal, nurturing and development of long-term relations with GfK company’s customers, contribution to the visibility and presence of the GfK brand on the market.
As a Senior Consultant in Retail client service team in Household Panel department you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Team work aimed at building long-term relationships with Clients by offering and delivering relevant data and tools tailored to the specific needs to support business decisions
- Self-reliant realization of the financial and qualitative goal related to Customer service
- Development of business with Clients by offering solutions tailored to the needs independently identified by the Clients
- Constant search for new areas of support for the Client’s business
- Self-reliant translation of Client’s needs into solutions from the GfK portfolio and transferring to the Analysts and PET teams for implementation
- Preparation of sales offers and self-dependent active sales
- Working closely with the Advanced Solutions Team and being able to offer solutions from the AST and Media Measurement portfolio
- Watching and ensuring the continuity of documentation related to cooperation with the Client (agreements, offers, contracts, financial documents and other internal documents)
- Independent preparation of conclusions and recommendations for the Clients based on reports and data prepared by Analysts and/or PET
- Agreeing with the Clients on the details regarding prepared analyses, presenting the results of the analyses and conclusions / recommendations
- Close cooperation with analysts in the preparation of analyses
- Representing the company in front of the Client as well as at industry meetings and events
- Participation in events as a presenter. Work on the visibility of the GfK company on the market in cooperation with the Marketing and Communication department
Now you know what a Senior Consultant in Retail client service team in Household Panel department does, what skills, qualifications & experience do you need?
- Passion for working with the Client and business development. Focus on goal achievement.
- Ability to think analytically and infer from numerical data, to derive operational recommendations
- Ability to present the results of analysis / project to the Client and to conduct meetings
- Experience in working in research/business intelligence team at retailer or manufacturer (shopper studies, consumer panel, retail audit) will be an advantage
- Proven skills within the areas of effective communication and presentation
- Curiosity and inquisitiveness
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English (at least B2)
- Good knowledge of preparing sheets in MS Excel and presentations in MS Power Point
- Preferred work experience in the FMCG industry
- Willingness to develop and grow in the field of market research, constant improvement of the tool workshop
- Self-reliance, responsibility, ability to work in a team
- salary system based on an employment contract,
- the possibility of professional development and promotion
- work in an international company and access to innovative research tools and solutions
- the opportunity to work with a wide group of producers and retailers operating on the FMCG market in Poland and around the world
- work in a synced and experienced team of people
- the opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences in the international arena
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!