United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Senior Sales Team managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Keep Delivery Managers accountable for answers/requests etc.
- Coordinate with Product Development teams and development timelines
- Coordination with Marketing Department
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Following and reporting on industry trends
- Researching business opportunities
- New Business Development/ Increasing client base
- Optimize client communication templates and updates
- Includes PowerPoint presentations
- Website updates
- Create new feature communications
- Sales/webinar and event planning/execution
- Organize distributor/manufacturer sales matrix
- Experience with the ecommerce industry or the aptitude to rapidly learn.
- Previous experience with the content syndication industry is a plus, but not required
- Exceptional analytical skills and an appetite for knowledge. What is essential is the drive to learn about the markets and companies we cover.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. As mentioned above, we work in a highly collaborative, yet highly geographically dispersed environment, so effective communication is critical
- Teamwork. We are all working together towards a common goal, so teamwork is essential
- Ability to work with a diverse team both geographically and culturally
- Education: Ideally a business or marketing BA/BS from a top-tier university
- Tools used: Linkedin, Saleforce, Sales Navigator, MS Office, Adobe Suite, Zoom Info, internal applications
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!