For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
GfK is under a massive transformation process, in every aspect of its interaction with Clients: new solutions, new delivery systems and new sales models. We’re becoming a content distribution company, leverage by technology (digitization, artificial intelligence and all fancy names who are part of a true digital transformation). Although we have a clear view of the future, it’s for us to build it and to adapt it, in line with an ever changing market environment, so we do expect professionals to come with a high degree of flexibility, a can-do attitude, a great optimism about the future and passionate about how technology and digital can transform society.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As Latam Sales Support Analyst, you will:
- Support LatAm Strategic Account Managers with Sales Administrative tasks and process ensuring that global policies and business rules are being followed:
- Salesforce related tasks (opening proposals, progressing in sales funnel and forecast status, adjusting scope and value)
- Booking and preparation for invoicing in financial systems (Salesforce, SAP, internal systems)
- Accelerating Contracts’ approval, in close relationship with Legal and Finance, both internally and from Clients’ counterparts (when appropriate)
- Consolidate Account Based marketing/sales support materials
- Support LatAm Regional Sales Officer in commercially related activities:
- Updating and sharing documents related to Global, Regional and Local account managers allocation
- Actively communicating sales quotas and tracking achievements to account managers, supporting RSO in asking for corrective actions
- Prepare reports and dashboards with sales tracking and powerful insights to drive business strategy
- Liaising with global Salesforce team for any required central adjustment
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing, Solutions and Sales Leadership in Latin America region.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong Salesforce (or other well developed CRM tool), PowerPoint, Excel and MS Teams skills.
- A good command of English and Spanish, once will have direct contact with Clients’ organization across LatAm and with global GfK teams.
- Highly proactive and results-oriented, with a greater passion for details.
- Has to be an amazing team player, once will deal with several areas within GfK.
- A “servicing” attitude, acting as an enabler in making Sales people more effective.
- This is not our major criteria for decision. You may come from business-related disciplines or even accounting and law schools, as long as you love this job.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!