For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Decisions are what make life exciting. Make your choice today and take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support personal development within our international teams.
We offer an exciting work environment that connects people and promotes entrepreneurship and innovation. We know what makes consumers' hearts beat faster - on a global as well as on a local level.
We work on projects for leading companies in almost all important industries, using the latest digital technologies. We are looking for talents who take on challenges, act independently and create solutions. Be part of a dedicated and creative team that values collaboration and an experimental approach to achieve real customer impact! GfK Integrated Solutions is a strategic investment program of GfK that includes our solutions for cross-media target group and advertising efficiency measurement in many important growth markets around the world. Our CrossMediaLink (GXL) panel is a unique approach that combines passively measured media usage and purchasing behavior from a single source. Based on the holistic measurement of TV, radio print and online, it enables in-depth analyzes of media channels and their interaction.
In addition to campaign efficiency, our portfolio also includes the transfer of our media data to third-party / customer tools as well as sophisticated customer-specific analyzes.
As a Sales Lead Integrated Solutions you are responsible for the sales and business development of Integrated Solutions in The Netherlands.
Your main tasks:
- Define sales strategy and set up sales plans for Integrated Solutions
- Actively manage sales and pipeline, with functional leadership of the sales team
- Prepare and present offers to potential customers
- Present study results and advice to (potential) customers on new projects
- Generate leads, e.g. by liaising with Marketing to drive Thought Leadership
- Align sales activities within the broader GfK sales organization (specifically active collaboration with Consumer Panel)
- Develop media competence and the product portfolio of GfK Media Measurement.
You are a competent contact and consultant for our media and marketing customers on the topics of advertising impact measurement and targeting. You are a sociable personality with exceptional communication skills and a strong customer focus.
You are committed, think analytically and want to contribute to the success of our team with your creativity and innovative strength.
You should meet the following professional requirements:
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the media world, either on advertiser side or within a media agency
- Master or bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or media management
- Strong commercial drive, result oriented salesperson
- Sound knowledge and experience in the areas of media planning / management and advertising impact measurement, ideally in the FMCG / retail sectors
- Very good understanding of the challenges and requirements related to cross-media solutions
- Ability to understand our customers' marketing issues and to design integrated solutions with different requirements
- Personal interest in new technologies
- Experience with media planning tools and / or business intelligence / CRM software is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written Dutch and English
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!