For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Sales Consultant Geomarketing you will own the relationship with the clients for the territorial research and work collaboratively and cross-functionally with Geomarketing colleagues.
As Sales Consultant Geomarketing you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing clients through constant follow-ups, making presentations, frequent visits.
- Identify account needs (new and existing) to generate interest and leads for GfK portfolio (incl. up-sell and cross-sell)
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Sales Consultant Geomarketing, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or relevant areas
- Minimum 2 years of experience in geomarketing or territorial research
- Minimum 3 years of experience in consultative selling and prospecting clients
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Desirable experience working with CRM
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!