For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, coordinate, and manage research services projects
- Develop proposal and prepare budget/cost
- Questionnaire, interview/discussion guide design
- Analyze and evaluate results
- Develop conclusion and solid recommendation
- Present and report on work from proposal to analysis stage
- Quality control of all deliverables to client
- Ensure company processes and compliance are followed
- Act as main link resource to client.
- Proactively advise line-manager of client status, problems and opportunities
- Maintain close relationship and communication with decision makers of client while at the same time managing fieldwork vendors, project management and data processing teams
- Experience in Quantitative research is a non-negotiable
- Strong FMCG industry knowledge is critical especially on Brand Health Tracking studies
- Experience in other disciplines such as U&A, segmentation, pricing, purchase journeys, product and concept tests would be an added bonus
- Competent and well-versed in all stages of market research (e.g. proposal writing, questionnaire design, sampling, data collection, data analysis, reporting and presentation)
- Proficiency in using statistical software like SPSS, desktop reporter, etc.
- Good organiser with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to interpret research data accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to maintain a positive, motivational, “get things done” attitude
- Good relationship building skills (internal, external, and cross-cultural)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for internal and external clients
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Personal Attributes
- Goal and action oriented
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines
- Thorough with a strong attention to detail
- Even temperament and balanced
- High energy with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and optimism
- Prepared to take ownership of issues and responsibility for actions
- Strong work ethics and reliability
- Team oriented
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in a market research role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in any discipline
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!