For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Note: This is a 6 months role for maternity cover
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, coordinate, and manage customized research projects from end-to-end of the research delivery process, including:
- Receiving and understanding the client brief
- Challenging the brief where necessary and providing value-added suggestions on how to better answer clients’ key business questions
- Developing the research design, proposal and preparing costs
- Leading negotiations with business partners and clients on costs and contracts
- Designing questionnaires, interview and discussion guides
- Analyzing data and information in a structured and methodical way for the primary purpose of providing high quality and solid solutions to client’s key business questions
- Monitoring and controlling costs and budgets so that projects are delivered on time and within (or under) budgets.
- Act as main link to clients by developing a trusted and consultative relationship with them.
- Develop and maintain close relationships and communication with client decision makers.
- Responsible for project management and close working relationship between key members i.e. Analysts, Field Staff, Administration etc.
- Be able to seek out and develop new business with existing clients as well as new ones as there will be a financial target to pursue.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- At least 7 years of experience in customized research.
- Experience in brand, communications, landscape understanding and shopper research.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills in English.
- Strong project management skills, and meticulous attention to details with an ability to deliver results accurately and on time.
- Strong client-handling skills, an ability to connect with clients and build relationships, and adding value and insight to projects.
- Strong initiative, creative thinking, leadership, management and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!