You are on the global GfK website. Visit our local website for more offerings and information in your country.
Job FamilyClient Solutions
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Operations Executive / Research Executive,
Consumer Intelligence and Consulting
About the role
• Act as one of the focal members of the Consumer Intelligence and Consulting Group – primarily Research Operations
• Provide support and assistance with the management of research projects across industries
• Serve as the quality checking (QC) champion to ensure adherence with GfK and global research standards
• Manage assigned research projects in a timely manner with minimal supervision
• Coordinate and harness rapport with partners / vendors across research opportunities
• Provide helpful support with the formulation of questionnaires, and interview / discussion guides
• Oversee survey scripting process
• Conduct quality checking and processing of data
• Assist in the creation of charts and tables used for the report
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in Economics, Statistics, Research / Communication Research, Social Sciences, or any related course
• 1-2 years in of relevant experience in the field of client servicing, insights and analytics, or market research
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Additional nice to haves:
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge on different market research approaches and methodologies
• Proficiency in using statistical software (SPSS, Q, etc.) and data visualization platforms (Tableau, PowerBI, Qualtrics, etc.)
• Tailored training and mentoring from leadership team
• Highly collaborative, flat structure
• Flexible working conditions to suit you, with centrally located offices in North Sydney
• Extra parental leave
• Skills development beyond traditional market research – into genuine consulting skills
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative people. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
We are excited to getting to know you!
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!