For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Our Human Resources function considers itself a modern key support function and substantial partner for the business. The HR Services and Digital Solutions team is responsible for running simplified, standardized, technology-enabled processes as a professional support service in Human Resources. The position sits in the HR Analytics team, partnering with HR Business Partners, Regional HR Services teams, Global HR Centers of Expertise and business stakeholders, managing projects with the aim to drive efficiency and automation of HR activities.
The HR Analytics team is at the center of using data to help our leaders make smarter, data-driven, people decisions. We are looking for an experienced reporting specialist, who is passionate about maintaining data and reports, and recognizes the importance of these sources to perform correct analysis for our stakeholders.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reporting to HR and internal stakeholders within GfK
- Support on continuous report and data improvement projects by working with HR Colleagues and user testing groups to refine requirements, deliver the technical build in Workday and manage project documentation
- Responsible for writing Workday HCM reports; creating and maintaining complex calculated fields and custom objects
- Create report naming and storage taxonomies to provide clear, rapid searching for existing reports. Maintain our report catalogs with updates and new reports
- Provide support within the Workday Help Desk to reporting end users and administer regarding user access requests and maintenance of reports
- Follow the Workday community, learn about new functionalities and share knowledge within the team
- Train HR colleagues and business stakeholders on using HR Reports
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!